time to travel / on foot:
Francois Pinault Collection (Punta della Dogana)
Peggy Guggenheim Museum
Accademia Gallery and Accademia bridge
San Marco and Rialto
Palazzo Cini's Gallery
Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute
Locanda Ca’ del Brocchi is within easy reach to all the main attractions and monuments of Venice, located in a quiet area of the old town center characterized by wide calli, the typical Venetian streets, and sunny gardens.
We are literally a few steps from Peggy Guggenheim Museum and Collection, St. Mary of Health Church (La Salute), Accademia Bridge and Galleries, Palazzo Cini’s Gallery and Punta della Dogana exhibition center with its François Pinault contemporary art collection. Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square) and Rialto are within a walking distance or easy reach by vaporetto (the local water bus).
How to reach us on foot from the “Accademia” waterbus stop:
- With your back to the Accademia stop, turn left and then right and walk down the street (calle) “Rio Tera Foscarini”.
- Go straight and turn into the second street on the left “S.Agnese”.
- Straight along “Piscina Forner”, “Calle Chiesa” and at th end of it turn right, cross a small bridge
- Left in “Fondamenta Zorzi Bragadin”.
- Then enter into the second street on the right “Corte Del Sabbion” and go straight.
- At the end of the street turn left into “Rio Tera San Vio”.
- After 50 meters on the left you will find Locanda Ca ‘del Brocchi.